Web Growth Consulting was founded in Rugby, Warwickshire by Dinesh Fernando in October 2005 with the aim of helping SME’s and start-ups grow their business using the web.
Dinesh Fernando has a degree in Chemical Engineering and was previously Director of e-mobilisation and IT at the Institution of Chemical Engineers in Rugby (IChemE). He has extensive experience of managing the development of high traffic, technically complex web sites, working at the leading edge of web development with early and profitable leadership e-commerce, social networking and membership services web projects.
We can provide expert help in the following areas:
- website design and development – working closely with you to match your budget and business needs to your new website
- search engine optimisation – get your website higher up the search engine rankings
- email and event marketing – helping you with the design and setup of email marketing campaigns, online surveys
- web hosting and domains – high quality website hosting for starter projects right up to high volume e-commerce, plus we can supply and advise on domain names.
- project management – we can manage your large web projects, coordinating stakeholders and contractors to deliver project on time and to budget.
- consultancy and training – whether you need project management, training or smart advice using the Internet for profit
We blog regularly on using the web to grow your business covering areas such as search engine optimisation, web design, digital marketing, web hosting and web security – Web Growth blog. Also visit our home page for the latest updates.